Thursday, May 16, 2013

Trying to be a Model


Do I look weird or I'm just trying hard? Since I was young, I always wanted to be a model. I have a petite body and  knows how to wear my clothes that suits for modelling very well but I don't know about my look? I'm not that confident that my facial expression will be good enough to have a great photo. Since I was goofing around a day ago I ask my sister to take a photo of me pretending like a model! HAHA. SO i'll guys let you guys decide how it turns out! :)



My Current Default Picture on Facebook. ♥

The last photo is my favorite one. You believe that it's a candid shot? Oh well. I hope you guys like it! :)

Alexandrine ♥

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for the message on IFB!

    xoxo,
    Alicia G.
    fashionfiles123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete